Sunday 23 September 2012

Pink Ribbon Creation

Hey, here is a card I made to support the Link up for Pink challenge. We got the template from a craft show and I've been wanting to try it.
Firstly I backed the card with pink paper which I edged with pink ink. I then tied pearlescent pink ribbon down the side of the card. I cut the size of my template onto white card and edged the with pink ink before backing it onto pale pink card. I attached this to my card and layed the template over the top. I then used Hotfix Rhinestones and Pearls together with the Hotfix applicator to make the breast cancer ribbon logo. To finish, I stamped 'The Power of Pink' sentiment into white card with a boarder around it and cut this into a circle. To finish I inked this with pale pink ink and raised it up off centre of my card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges: -
link up for pink - challenge 6
oozak - sparkle
southern girls - bling bling
paper-crafting journey - use a sentiment
avadares challenge - make it sparkle
that craft place - bling it on
word art wednesday - friends

12 comments:

  1. fabulous idea and great presentation love it
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card.I saw it on Oozak.
    Gr Elly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - such patience with all those rhinestones. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did with all of those gemstones. Thanks for sharing it at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful tribute, and a gorgeous piece of art. You always bless us with your lovely art that you share, and we're DELIGHTED when you can play along with us. We hope to see more of your art in our challenges. Hope you're having a blessed week, and thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!
    Love the bling ribbon :)
    Thanks for joining LUFP!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and for a great cause!! Thank you for joining Link Up for Pink's challenge. Hope to see your creations on October 1 - 14!
    Yolie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you did the ribbon!! Very pretty. Thanks so much for entering the LUFP challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful-- I love the ribbon! Soooo pretty! Thank you so much for creating with us at Link Up For Pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a stunning card! Great idea and fabulous work!!
    Thanks so much for joining the Southern Girls - hope we'll see you again!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool idea and lovely sparkly card. Thank you so much for joining the Oozak Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :o)
    Hugs,
    Cabio

    ReplyDelete